- 03-Jun-2013 to 11-Jul-2013 (EST)
- Information Technology
- Montgomeryville, PA, USA
- Full Time
Do you love cars? Do you love programming? Do you want to be part of a fast track company?
Turn 14 Distribution is a Wholesale Distributor of performance automotive products looking to add a PHP Programmer – Web Developer to our team. This job would entail expanding and maintaining our business-to-business website, internal website, and warehouse management system; adding new features, troubleshooting and revising existing projects, and working with Senior Developers and Designers. We are seeking experienced, knowledgeable individuals to join our team and work in a fast-paced environment meeting deadlines.
PHP Programmer – Web Developer Requirements:
- LAMP experience – ability to use basic commands in a Linux environment
- Experience working in a team environment and meeting deadlines.
- 2 years professional experience preferred.
- Degree in field related to Web Development preferred.
- Experience with PHP Frameworks/Applications such as Symfony, Magento, and Wordpress are not required but are a plus.
PHP Programmer – Web Developer Qualifications:
- Firm understanding of Procedural and OOP PHP5 including database connections and form processing.
- Firm understanding of MySQL including table, database & index design.
- Working knowledge generating and handling XML with PHP.
- Working knowledge of HTML & CSS
We are seeking full-time, in-house employees in Montgomeryville, PA only - we are not interested in agencies/firms/contractors/remote employees.
Ad Keywords: developer, software developer, software engineer, programming, integration, software, java, PHP, MySQL, application, e-commerce, website, programmer, IT, development, database, software testing,
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!